RACE PACK COLLECTION
Lapangan Basket Perbasi
All participant should collect the race pack on Sunday, 10 – 14 February 2019 at Lapangan Basket Perbasi, Jl. Ar. Hakim No.11 /12, Darat Sekip, Pontianak Kota, Kota Pontianak, Kalimantan Barat 78243. Start 10AM - 3PM.
RULES & REGULATIONS
All participants are required to read and understand the rules and regulations below before registering Pontianak City Run 2019.
- The category of competition are Kids Run (1K), Indonesian Only (5K), Indonesian Only (10K) and Open International (10K).
- Participants who can register are Indonesian citizens and foreigners.
- Prizes for winners will be given to participants in category 1K, 5K and 10K.
- Prizes are given to male and female participant in each category.
- For 5k and 10K category, participants must be at least 13 years old (born in 2006) and Kids category is open for children aged 6-12 years (born in 2007 - 2013).
- Each participant will get the race pack and can be taken from race pack collection.
- The race pack should be worn during Pontianak City Run event.
- Registration will be closed if reach 5.000 participants.
- Participants who are under 18 years old are required to bring a "letter" of permission and signed by parents.
- Inspection will be conducted throughout the race to ensure race rules and regulations are followed.
- Participants are encouraged to get medical recommendations regarding health conditions before the race day.
- The committee will provide medical service such as paramedics, ambulance and drugs. Paramedics are allowed by the committee to stop the participants when medically unable to continue the race.
- Each participant is fully understands that this activity has the risk of causing injury, disability and even death.
- Registered participants cannot be renamed and final. Participants fully accept the rules and regulations. Hand-over the race number (BIB) to other participants will be disqualified.
- Cut-Off Time reminder will be displayed on per-kilometer sign along the route.
- Participant must wear official jersey and BIB number. Participants who are found not to commit will be automatically disqualified.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- The committee has the right to cancel registered participants if found to provide false information.
- If force majeure occurs (heavy rain, storm, demonstration) there is no refund of the registration fee. The Committee is not responsible for any losses or inconvenience incurred.
- The Committee does not provide any accommodation, transportation for all participants.
- The participants should be able to complete the full distance within the allotted time (no later than 1 hour for Kids, 1 hour 30 minutes for 5K, and 2 hours for 10K).
- Completion of the registration form as a confirmation that the participant will understand and comply with applicable regulations.
- The participants will get the final confirmation after completing the payment.
- The Committee has the right to close the registration before the deadline without prior notice when the quota is fully loaded.
- Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and comprehensive information in the registration form.
- Race Pack Collection will be located at the Lilo Sport and Secretariat Office of PASI Pontianak. ( for more info, please click the race category info on official website).
- Race pack include the BIB will be given after the participant submit the requirement to the committee. BIB placed on chest and clearly visible during the race.
- Participant must collect the race pack suitable with the schedule and it could not be mailed.
- Race pack and BIB could be collected by representatives as long as he/she can present the registration confirmation, power of attorney (signed by registered participant) and a copy of the participant’s ID (KTP).
- A representative may collect a maximum of three (3) race packs in one (1) queue.
- Participants who are seen as cheating such as disturbing, blocking, shorten the distance of the race, riding a vehicle and other violations of the race conditions,will immediately disqualified.
- Water station will be provided on several spot along the race track. Fruit station will be provided on finish spot.
- Participants are prohibited from using all kinds of vehicles (motorized, bicycle, skateboard, wheelchair or else) on a running track.
- The race will be started at 6.15AM for 5k, 6AM for 10k, and 8AM for Kids.
- Security is under supervision of local police and local department of transportation. The committee will provide medical service such as paramedics, ambulance and drugs cooperation with local hospital. Paramedics are allowed by the committee to stop the participants when medically unable to continue the race.
- The data of Winners must be same with registered ID and BIB.
- The Winners who cannot prove their BIB and identity suitable to registration evidence may be decided to aborted / disqualify as the winner.
- Any kind of photography, recording and other material during the event belongs of the committee. The committee has a right to use it as widely as possible for the sake of event promotion.
- DOPING TEST : The committee collaboration with PASI (Indonesian Athletic Association) will randomly doping test to registered participant.In case the winner comes from randomly test, disbursement of cash prize funds will only be made after the committee receives the test results from PASI within a maximum period of one (1) month.
- CASH GIFT : Cash prize for winner will be disbursed through bank transfer with a maximum grace period of fourteen (14) working days from the day of the race. Cash prize tax will be charged to participants
- The committee has the right to change any rules if necessary both before and during the event without prior notice.
- Other matters that have not been stated in this regulation will be determined later.
- In case of force majeure but it is not limited to : Riots, fire, sabotage, natural disaster, or other things beyond authority of any party and causes Pontianak City Run 2019 be canceled, there is no party could be sued for any losses incurred.
- The committee has the right to change or add any item of these terms and regulation and will be notified to participants in any form or any ways.
- The committee will provide the safe deposit boxes and it can be ordered when doing registration.
- Participant is prohibited to wear or carry any valuables things during the race.
The Result can be displayed after Pontianak City Run has been done.